Tellpopeyes Survey: Are you looking for Tellpopeyes Survey details? If yes, then check this post. Here, we have provided the detailed survey procedure along with the instructions. Also, we have detailed the things that you will require for the survey. Check the further details in the below section.
Popeyes restaurant conducts the TellPopeyes Survey to know the opinion of their customers. It also allows them to share their dining experience. Based on customers overall feedback, they will make the necessary changes in their products and service offerings. Changes are made to make the customers happy and satisfied.
If you want to participate in that survey, then you need to be aware of the process and all other requirements. And, we have discussed the same in this post. In order to participate in the survey, you need to visit tellpopeyes.com which is the official survey site of Popeyes.
The survey will be simple and you will require only a few minutes of time to complete it. You need to answer all the questions genuinely that are being asked in the survey. As a part of the promotion, Popeyes offers the gift cards worth $1000 to the customers who have successfully given their views in the survey.
Along with survey process and requirements, you need to know about the eligibility criteria and rules that you have to fulfill for taking part in the survey. Check all those details in the below section.
Tellpopeyes Survey – Eligibility & Rules
Below are the rules and criteria that you have to fulfill for taking part in the Tellpopeyes Survey i.e. Popeyes Guest Experience Survey.
- The survey is open for the legal residents of The United States of America.
- The participant should be 16 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- The participant should have the survey invitation code.
- The employees working at Popeyes and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey and the sweepstakes.
- Each month, the participants are allowed to take the survey for one time i.e. you can participate for once in a month.
- The participant should have made at least one purchase before participating in the survey.
Tellpopeyes Survey Guide
In order to participate in Tellpopeyes Survey, you will require the following things:
- A PC or a laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- Purchase receipt from Popeyes with survey code.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Note: Remember that you are allowed to use the survey code within two days of your visit.
Instructions for Completing the Survey:
Also, you need to follow these instructions to complete the survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Popeyes at tellpopeyes.com or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Popeyes survey site.
- There you will find an option which says ‘Take Survey’.
- Click on that option and then you will be taken to a new page.
- Now you need to enter the restaurant number, time and date of your visit.
- Also, you need to enter the total bill amount mentioned on your receipt.
- After that, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions genuinely based on your most recent experience.
- Proceed to next page and provide your contact details.
- Submit your survey.
- Finally, you will enter into survey sweepstakes. Wait for the winner announcement.
Tellpopeyes Survey – Rewards
Popeyes offers the gift cards to the customers who have completed the survey. And you can get a chance to win those gift cards by participating in the survey sweepstakes. Check the below details:
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will get a chance to enter the sweepstakes.
- The winner name will be announced on the official site.
- If you are a lucky winner then they will inform you about it.
- You may win the gift card worth $1000.
- The amount on the gift card is non-transferable.
- The gift card will be valid for a limited period.
Tellpopeyes Survey Questions
Below we have provided the information related to the questions that are mostly asked in Tellpopeyes Survey. Just remember that you have to provide your genuine feedback based on your most recent visit to Popeyes restaurant.
The survey includes the questions about:
- The accuracy of order.
- Quality of food and drinks.
- Taste of the food that you have ordered.
- Food prices.
- How often you visit the restaurant.
- Cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant.
- Friendliness of the staff.
- The freshness of food items.
- Your overall satisfaction and experience at the restaurant.
- And much more…
Popeyes is an American multinational chain of fried chicken fast food restaurants founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Since 2008, its full brand name is Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. and it was formerly named Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits and Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken & Biscuits. It is currently a subsidiary of Restaurant Brands International. More than 2,600 Popeyes restaurants are in more than 40 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and 30 countries worldwide. About thirty locations are company-owned, the rest franchised.
Popeyes serves chicken dishes in mild and spicy flavors and offers sides such as red beans and rice, Cajun fries, mashed potatoes with Cajun-style gravy, Cajun rice, macaroni & cheese, and coleslaw. In addition to fried chicken, other entree items include a chicken-and-sausage jambalaya and po’boy sandwiches. Most combo meals come with a side order, drink, and a biscuit. For a limited time only in 2017, Popeyes offered “Sweet and Crunchy” chicken, fried chicken tenders coated in shortbread cookie breading.
That’s all about Tellpopeyes Survey. This post mainly focuses on Popeyes Guest Experience Survey details and information. Also, we have provided the instructions to complete the survey successfully. And, for completing the survey, you will get a chance to win $1000. Get the complete details in this post. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)